Thursday 27 February 2014

Dress Code

Would you wear a hoodie to school? Are you allowed to? My school in Japan had a uniform, but now that I'm abroad and we can wear our own clothes I sometimes think about it.

Up till now I tried to at least wear a shirt or a dress with a collar to show the instructors respect. Recently I wonder if it actually matters.

I guess it really depends on where you are. I hear the Islamic nations have same values like we do in Japan and many parts of Aisa regarding dress code.

I highly doubt they would care in the US where the instructors might be in a casual tshirt and shorts themselves. I love that about the US, although dressing up can be very nice too.

I've been eyeing some toon hoodie these days,and I nearly bought a Haribo Bear sweater today, but I want to make sure I get ones that aren't colorful so I don't look like a crazy person.

Since when am I so boring and care about what people think of myself is beyond me.

This is a Japanese equivalent of Barbie doll, and she's wearing an actual school's uniform here.



H

No comments:

Post a Comment