Thursday 15 May 2014

Fruit syrup

The weather is getting warmer ,and I dehydrated .

Two week countdown till the summer examination session ,and I got the jitters .
I can't seem to be having enough time to prepare for some of the minor exams and tests we're having for the end of this semester .My mind is racing every night  ,trying to resolve uncompleted tasks ,and to put them in check list to be procrastinated for the weekend .Resulting in restlessness and insomnia .

Typical R's syndromes for unresolved issues .

I knew I had to had a quick snack ,to calm down my autonomic nervous system .In order to fall asleep.In the kitchen while I was prepping my sandwich I though : I know what could quench my thirst in this warm weather . At that moment I was thinking of a fruit concentrate ,that can be diluted in water .Something I'd frequent on a summer night .So I tried to remember the name of that deep pink fruit concentrate I used to have in Jordan .

With no affiliation or intention to advertise ,here is a link to the site, some Arabic music and finally the drink itself  http://vimtoarabia.com/cordial.aspx

OH this gorgeous sweet berry tonic of summer .If I could only have some right now . Luckily I can ask daddy ,to package me some .

It's comforting to think of that .

I remember how sweet it is to have you and me , H ,going about our tea , brunches , movie nights and long chit chats about everything .I miss you H . How wonderful would it be if you would be back here ,we'd be in the same town . Out and about planning picnics .

R







No comments:

Post a Comment