Sunday 13 April 2014

Back Online

So yesterday after very many days I was back online to do my usual online activities which of course involves interraction with R. I initially wrote R, and thought to read her posts here but to my delight she happened to be online and we even got to chat and arrange my visit to her :D

R and I have so many must-do-together things on the to-do list, and I don't know if we have large enough stomach for them all, but we will get to everything someday. For now, top of my curiosity list is chocolate covered oreos.

Btw R, the site you introduced me to yesterday ships everywhere in the world! I really want your dad to get you a card and monthly allowence so that you can collect dresses, and we can do the themed tea parties like Alice in Wonderland :))

I'm still waiting for the tea sets I've accumulated over the years to arrive. A friend who has drink service business is helping with the storage and transportation.

I've been craving some caramel popcorn since yesterday. I dunno why, but the caramel popcorn from kino A in G mall always upsets my stomach. Or intestines... I won't go into details. I wonder if we could caramelize home popped popcorn. Pretty sure we could, but I mean like easily.

Oooh hey I got the Nirvana frozen yoghurt yesterday, and the forest fruit one is nice! Little Mint won't like it probably tho, so if we get one together it's probably gonna be the chocolat one. I dunno, I find the chocolate with sour things combination unpleasant, so I generally don't go for chocolate+yoghurt things but maybe this frozen yoghurt won't be so bad. I didn't find it sour at all. Just like a light nice ice cream-ey yoghurt-ey sour cream?

I need to get back to studying. And it has to be daily. For which I got to first get Harrison back from a former colleague. Wish me luck on that one. I'll be reading your Nelson in the mean time. I love peds, so it's a good book to read to get me back in the routine :)

H

No comments:

Post a Comment