Thursday 10 April 2014

pharyngitis or something

My throat is red ! I conclude after a brief examination in the mirror with a source of light pointed at where it hurts when I swallow .I also have a slight headache and congested nose . Genuinely I do feel as horrid as not to go to school , requiring rest and sleep. I thought it is a "Must" to go to classes today ,and how heroic that will be of me . When it comes to me being a slight hazard for others getting sick I only took one simple measure : tell colleagues and excuse my distance.

To be completely honest I thought of putting a mask ,but I thought it not so urgent .
When I got to class I made sure I sit far from others and the teacher .I had at least 5 meters between me and the teacher and I thought it sufficient . Who asked ; whether I was sick and why am I present if so . My answer was that I didn't wan't to miss important classes . She asked ;whether I have any concern for others health -while covering her face ( a gesture quite weird )  .Seeing that this is a concern for her and others health becoming my concern ,I suggested going to the nearest department and getting  a face mask. Quickly I passed by the otorhinolaryngology on the same floor ( how convenient ) ,covered my ,went back to class . Then was less of a worry .

If ,however ,being in the same room with others while in such discomfort is a risk for them ,then ,pardon my mistake. I have not  had the Infectious disease block ,YET .

Deliberate hospital manners -wear a mask during epidemics and when you are contagious ,in consideration for others health .

Forgetting that tiny incident .One fun activity for , times like these when one is stranded to a blanket, at home and sick, is to play games ,I would go for "Her interactive" once a year . C0urrently its  "GeoGuesser " a game with Google maps where your randomly placed at a Google maps location anywhere in the world and basically have to guess after a little wandering around the location . It is fun for us world travel lovers and I do recommend it to you H .
here is a link to the game :http://geoguessr.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment