Saturday 5 April 2014

Things are slow

Mini Eclairs from La Bocca across the university are heavenly .This is one of the most important sentences in this post . The rest is me rambling about how I haven't had things done ,and am behind schedule on reading the curriculum ,which is really bad . Anyway back to the deserts ,these mini delights are truly a "must try",so this is what we are doing when you pass by to visit H :)

Saturdays start with a breakfast ,a cup of green tea ,and a to do list .I visit the bazaar ,have my pick of fruit ,colors and scents ,then walk back home . Today I had to force myself to write a check list of chores ,in order to do it ,and finally get things done . Going to the bazaar was cheerful ,the air was fresh ,and the market people in good spirits. My though was that would lift me up and I'll go home checking that list ,DONE ,DONE and DONE . Nevertheless I hadn't glanced at that Clair Fountain's page ,with any desire to start with the laundry or study ophthalmology .

R

No comments:

Post a Comment