Monday 7 April 2014

Strawberry Frenzy

Coming back from Dermatology class -we had a psoriasis case today - I passed by the bazaar .To my delight strawberries have become exceptionally affordable  ,so I got a couple of small boxes -one kilogram in sum-from two different shops ,hence to increase my chance of getting a sugary batch .An excuse to digustate from both samples at home .

During the weekend I completed the checklist with included springtime reorganizing my wardrobe .
Although I haven't been a firm doer of springcleaning itself ,I have always been a fan of rearranging the clutter created over time ,with the purpose of  having a frrsh start .However as it is spring and I did some cleaning ,I think it has a meaningful purpose in timing and usefulness .After the task was done ,I felt refreshed .Less upset about hordering and more cheerful concerning the rediscovered outfits ,that were hidden .

One item all by its lonesome was the hello kitty cozy blouse from oysho I have from H .It is the twinzy of her hello kity blouse ,and I swore I would wear it only when H and I wear them together during a friday movie night or such ,on a winter night .Unfortunately we have been in two different places ,for this winter and couldn't much party .That is ,party with tea and oreo  or french marmalade cookies.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment