Tuesday 8 April 2014

Oreo

Salute to all you oreo lovers around the world .While peanut butter and oreo is worth trying ,today I had the wonder of trying chocolate covered oreo cookies .Little mint said and I quote "best oreo I have ever tried " .

I went to Obstetrics class today and to my disappointment my colleagues did not grace the department with their presence ,which would have meant that there would be no class for one eventually.I  waited for 20 minutes while reading on postpartum complications .

When the teacher came ,I was surprised she didn't send me home . Instead I got to palpate a normal uterine fundus ,postpartum and got to change post surgical bandage and remove peritoneal drainage .That describes me having a blast .One of these exercises when I feel motivated to go back home and study or try out new sweets .

To be honest ,ever since I significantly reduced fuzzy sugary drinks intake ,I have a lower tolerance to glucose -I just can't have as much as before .
Well these chocolate covered variant of oreos are 
great .

R

No comments:

Post a Comment