Wednesday 26 March 2014

1Gb

Halfway through completing the macaroons presentation for ophthalmology . I am scheduling the rest of the work for tomorrow not procrastinating ,and after all that work on fine tunning the colors , choosing fonts ,using images and making it simple ,I am reaching a desired effect .

The positive thing about the stiff way a power point presentation limits the presentation of an idea itself ,is ,as I mentioned in the simplicity .If I have learnt anything from all the repitatoriums ,reviews and rapid textbooks ,I've been using is using keywords ,ofcourse I've comprehended much of the required medical material ...

I have been extremely exhausted from the ten hours we spend daily at the hospital ,in leftures and in practicals .At the same time cognitively energized and superhyped after a particularly interesting class .All this pepness .I lay on couch with my computer studying out loud rheumatoid disease .Strategically so ,thinking that I am doing the best I can even if so tired ,thinking that a supine position with a slightly elevated torso will improve my head circulation .For that same reason and others I'd lift my legs up of cross them when sitting and studying .

I have been thinking how a  two years from now after finishing this block of Intrenal medicine  ,I'll be at the boards ,and how much will be remembered of these classes.

Today at neurology practical I was all by my lonsome ,out of 22 students of my group .The Neurologist conducting the seminar was textbook narrating everything on Multiple Sclerosis and Myasthenia Gravis .I felt weird at first ,thinking of how escaping was an option earlier when  it was obvious that colleagues won't be coming aftr half an hour the practical start time ,another cue for leaving was when the teacher was asking wether I wanted to stay. These situations demand a certain finece derived from not wanting to go through a yet another class .Both teacher and student wanting the the same ,to just go home at 16:30 .they both say it in a question form and one of them goes on courtiously-well Doctor ,I don't mind ,but if you want to .

I was too eager for neurology ,that I didn't initiate the self programmed cancelled class .Then I did feel wird .However she was such detailer ,I got truelly engaged with interest .It was a private class as little mint commented .

 Today was the day when I finally got motivated to learn the proper neurologic examination .Thats after seeing the doctor explain  it so well perform it with such confidence and automacity .I wnated to BE that.unfortunately It all went so fast that i couldn't take notes ,and will hardly remember all .

Surprising for conventional little was picking few very very multicolored garments online .It's probably THAT spring pep .Yet look who is becoming adventorous .

How is it that a whole month of using the mobile data internet ,several times a day ,this 1 free Gb,even now used for blogging , isn't finite ?

R

No comments:

Post a Comment