Sunday 16 March 2014

Sushi

All the ladies in the house went out together yesterday, and I'm so glad that granma seemed very happy. She used to not want to go out. Or eat, or do anything that she considered sinful to do in the absence of granpa, which is downright impossible for surviving because he's not just on a business trip or staying at the hospital. He's gone, and granma has to start living life just for herself now.

Not like we arranged it, but we've been taking turns asking granma to join us for this occasion and that. Like the date spots we revisited of theirs. I guess I can say that she's in good hands and hearts. She lost nearly 10kg after granpa deceased, but I can see her rounding back to her normal shape and that's good.

I have two more days here till I leave. Hoping to make the best out of it :)

H

No comments:

Post a Comment