Sunday 23 March 2014

Hotel

I'm like a VIP here, except I'm never really a customer.

In the little big mountain cottage of my grandparents where people won't know what internet is and not only that but your phone might not connect unless there was that curly cord, this hotel is a real true blessing to have around. I just pay for a tea, perhaps juice, and maybe, maybe if I was lucky also get a cake, and voila, WiFi! I of course can't afford that every single day, but being able to come online at least once a week is something compared to nothing.

I was actually a regular here as a kid as well, when this place was still newly built and smaller than half the size it is now. No one will know probably though. It's usually contractors working here, and they don't work at the same place for a long time. To my convenience though. otherwise they might think of me like some street dog living next to a cafe at the train stations living off everybody's breakfast bacon and eggs muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment