Sunday 16 March 2014

Where is my Gilmore Girl ?

Micromanaging is the word best describing how this little lemon hope's mom does things around ...
I see my mom in your description H .

TV moms that  classify in this type of motherhood , could be Claire Dunphy from Modern Family .The "mom is always right" attitude and the strict parenthood .Well I do agree with the strict part ,or some parts of it....

Mommy knows best :)




However when we are in no disagreement ; on a road trip, in the bazaar ,or simply when mom is chipper .
We do resemble a couple of Gilmore girls. We are fun ,lovable ,and such darlings .As Anne of Green Gables says , like kindred spirits .. Other wise its a typical Friday night dinner at the Gilmore's every now and then ...



Whenever my Gilmore girl resurfaces ,I embrace that and am more willing to spend time going out exploring new places with mom on a road trip ,leaving to-do lists behind at home ....Contrary to hiding between towers of textbooks .

R



No comments:

Post a Comment