Sunday 2 March 2014

In pajamas

It's a cold rainy day ,here in Bulgaria . I adore winter days , they contribute to the perfect indoor ,  wearing pajamas and reading our blog atmosphere .On such occasion as this Sunday I usually prepare with enthusiasm for the time I am going to spend soacking on a couch .

Here is my recipe for rainy days ,a chicken broth soup ,with Calamata and garlic homemade pesto bruschetta . H I can't wait till we try it together and play with the olive pesto ingredients ...

For a home wear ,favourite pair of pajamas and a warm sweater , fox socks  preferably for that extra cuteness ,and knitted pair of  traditional Bulgarian home footwear "Terlichki" . Here are the terlichki I wore this winter ...

Indoor entertainment will include a bit of imagination ,if the imagination generator is too worked up from the week .Opt for an episode or many of Adventure Time . Here is what Finn and Jake do in their rainy day in
 " rainy day daydream" episode .

Finally what is a day on the couch without dosing off into a sweet nap ....

R




No comments:

Post a Comment