Monday 17 March 2014

Framing

There is this one picture of me as a one year old ,in my mothers hands . She wears a dress ,standing in a flower garden on a sunny summer day .

I look at pictures when I want to remember ,How as a child I imagined the world to be . what I though I'd like to 'Be' too .

Today I open the album of pictures again ,to have my pick of those pictures I'd like to digitize ,enlarge and frame . I have been procrastinating this little project , as well as I have been procrastinating going to the dermatologist to asses this 'not so little anymore ' papule or nodule .You'd think My Dermatology teacher would correct me on this ,not so correct classification . Yet I have to get an appointment , since students do not get any special treatment .

There is this little colorful photograph of one Christmas celebration in kindergarten .All the kids were in the photo  .Our teachers were present .I have to say ;back then they treated me beastly ,I disliked them for that. In addition two actors with costumes of Santa and Snow White-they said  were posing with us. However the charming young lady looked more like an ice princess in my opinion... Odd little me was staring at 'Her Prettiness'  through the whole time ,even during the snap shot Being the only kid not staring back at the camera .

R


No comments:

Post a Comment