Monday 10 March 2014

R and H

If there is one word that describes the both of us, we're short, international and a traveller. Carrot cake lovers and herb teaholics too, but those aren't one word so I will eliminate those. We also love blouses a lot, especially when it's made of silk. We're big on eating. We both have a lot of hair, one like a little Jew girl and the other like Sadako. R's face is also mostly filled with huge pair of eyes. We both have a little mint who we love with all our hearts!

I think we're kind of like Gaspard and Lisa. R have you seen the series?

We have a thing for Haribo's gummy bears, and we like to smear Skippy peanut butter in oreos to have over technology donated movies. We also like popcorn and coke with that. And ice cream.

We love sea food which makes Japan, H's home, an ideal candidate for travelling destination ;D

Speaking of which, have you ever had sesame ice cream? I tried them as a child and didn't know if I like it or not, but I had one again yesterday and it was superb! Haagendaz, an american company that sells the most expensive ice cream in supermarkets in JP, has released two limited editions this spring, Sakura (cherry blossom, something very common and popular in Japanese cuisine) and rose. I can't imagine what rose ice cream would be like. Or, well, I can imagine what rose ice cream will be like, but I can't imagine it being nice, so I think that when I find the $ and courage to afford Haagendaz ice cream, I will be trying the rose.

I do however truly love the rose jam in BG to add to tea. Just a liiiitle bit makes the tea lighter and tastier in my poinion. I like to add an amount that doesn't let me know what exactly it is that's added to the tea. I also in the summer reeeally like to add a drop of Kikkoman soy sauce to the tea. Maybe this is because I tend to not put much salt in food and lack some when it's hot.

I'm missing R a lot these days. Life is so much fun when you're around, R!

H





No comments:

Post a Comment