Thursday 27 March 2014

Schedule

Hi R! Sorry about asking you to call IB and stuff, after that I read your posts and learnt how busy you are, and felt bad that I asked!

As for me, I have about a week left here and then I'll be in Tokyo for a few days and I'm back on your land.

I think I will be coming around to V to visit you, the new baby of Dr.K and also IB.

It used to be so much fun and excitement going to different places, but nowadays I'm like a granny just wanting her little sofa at the sunny side of the house and staying in peaceful environment where everyday is basically the same, just different plants and animals depending on the season.

I need to snap out of this comfort as I'm about to be stripped of the safety and comfort of home in Japan, back into the hard schedule and studies, risky way to and from school, gypsies stalking me in the supermarket, street dogs barking me home... ugh. Not to mention the pollution.

I need to actually see B, VT, the old capital, was amazing. It was actually the first time I felt ashamed of disliking B with the little I knew of the country. People in the old capital had pride to be a B, and surely those people are the authentic B. I still hate the everyday life there though. if and only I didn't stand out so much but I just look so darn foreign.

I'm bringing with me all my casual gear so I can walk around in sneakers and backpack, some of the clothes from US still fit me and it's sad that I was this fat as a child lol! But then, mom did used to dress us rather baggy so our body shape didnt show.

H

No comments:

Post a Comment