Tuesday 25 March 2014

Spring Pep

Just finished a meal at home after a morning of practicals at the hospital .I quickly mixed up a Tarator in a cup used home made yogurt from full fat milk and added ground walnuts .

It's lightly raining outside ,and the sun hides from time to time .As I was drinking the last of my cup I was wonder struck by the twirling petals that  flew away when stronger wind passed by. A week ago on a
Saturday I noticed that all of the trees under our balcony had blossomed .

Back then I was in a hype ,preparing for the rheumatology block .This week I am swamped with an ophthalmology  project and studying for a test ...I wonder if I can make it all .

Maybe I was particularly fixated on the aesthetic part of the presentation and got behind the working .
However choosing the right color scheme and fonts were crucial.

I realize I am hoarding books and shoes ,It is not an issue for shoes if they are collectibles I'd like to say ,that would be leather oxfords and loafers and such .Nevertheless  what about all the other pairs I never wear...
Books are alright I guess ,I've collected textbooks from most medical series ,I do prefer certain publishers and manage to read from most of them... Still I hoarder


R


No comments:

Post a Comment