Wednesday 12 March 2014

Toothbrush

On the package of toothbrushes, it often says that the recommended life of one is a month, or when the brush is spead out. This might not work for people living with someone, but for me, I purchase the paste and the tooth brush together, so I will throw away an empty tube and the used brush together. I often use the old toothbrush to clean around the house before I throw it out too, like the line between tiles in the bathroom.

I have never used toothbrush till it looked used, and I have used one for good 3 months. I don't know if it was just that toothbrush being amazing, but I guess I don't brush in a way that it makes the head go pineapple.

I guess people generally color code their toothbrushes, or get ones of completely different design. In my family we generally color code, unless the toon character ones go on sale and the price was close enough to the plain ones for mom to get convinced. She doesn't like cheap toothbrushes, so if we ever manage to score a toon one, it's when they collaborate with the dentists.

Do you floss? I just can't seem to use the plain string floss on those tooth at the back, so I always get ones with the floss attached to something like a y shaped plastic. I don't think I generally like sweet or flavored tooth pastes. I like minty ones, especially spearmint.

In Oceania I used to use this Nemo toothpaste that had sparkles in it. That's right, a glitter in a toothpaste, and now I think UGH. That's just not right... Hopefully it didn't have any sugar in it. Have you ever seen a toothpaste that says "Sugar free"? I wonder why ANY toothpaste would ever have sugar in it... For the taste?

I went out with granma today for lunch. We had sushi, and then after walking around had a tea time over maron cake. In Japan the maron cakes are called Mont Blanc, I think it's a French or Italian mountain, or the Alps?

I'm too tired to get off this sofa and brush my tooth so I can't sleep yet. Wishing you an amazing class tomorrow R, whatever that is! ;D

H

No comments:

Post a Comment