Friday 7 March 2014

Japan

I learnt from friends that "Japan" in Bulgaria is a super glue, and in Turkey a sandal. Or vice versa, I can't quite recall.

In Japan, Ghana is a product name of sheet of premium chocolate that comes in a red flat box (made with beans imported from Ghana), Napier (town in NZ that exports trees) is a name of boxed tissue papers, and Bulgaria is a name of the authentic yoghurt that is BG approved that comes in a square plastic container, advertised by sumo wrestler Kotooushu.

I think there might be more but can't think of any at the moment. Isn't it interesting? If there is more to "Japan" anywhere else in the world, I'd love to know them.


There is one photo that granpa liked of me, and the dress I was wearing in that photo is now hanging next to the fire place. Mom hand washed it for me after I took it out of the container from the storage.

I might wear it when spring comes, but for now I feel like preserving it for visiting granpa's grave.


BTW, if it interests anybody, the kombu tofu was yummmazing! Highly, highly recommended unless you have thyroid problems.

H


No comments:

Post a Comment