Sunday 16 March 2014

Posts ,Parkas and Pistachios

Sometimes when in great anticipation for a package delivery ...I break into song ...




While most of the time I can't wait to view the newly arrived  textbooks or leather shoes .This time it was food items ,or more precise additives that arrived ,with a pair of Caterpillar shoes . My parents are big Fans of the brand of working shoes .Although when I had them bought for me  a few years ago I didn't quite like them .However I smiled and agreed to the unfitting choice  .Never mind I was a tomboy ...

Nowadays part of going to classes , is walking  ,lots of walking . A 20 minute walk from one hospital premise to another ,at least twice a day and most of the week days .It's been a year and a half since my last bus or taxi ride .
 I love it -here is a Cardiac workout without going to the gym ,for which I have no time for anyway - I feel strong and healthy .

Back to the Caterpillars  ,this year I accepted them happily .Because I knew that I had to walk .the leather oxfords  and other precious flats will be ruined in a week if I attempt to incorporate them into an everyday outfit .

The new Cats are more ACCEPTABLE .In fact I kinda like them a lot ! Will go well with my cumin scented Parka , for winter .


Likewise this summer am thinking for getting sports shoes ...Do you have any suggestions H ?

The special package content was the green tin of Curry with a tiny cookbook ,a recipe guide I intend to use soon ,probably with shrimp.Little Mint devours curry chicken ,hence we are definitely cooking that too  ....In addition to flower water "eu de fleur " used in pastry . My mom would drink a cup of water with a drip of eu de fleur or vanilla extract , thus this potion gave her a sweet scent .
I tried this magic once or twice


Other items I will dwell upon soon .

Have had enough pistachios and Arabic coffee for one day ;pretty heavy ,making me so wide awake.

R


No comments:

Post a Comment