Sunday 16 March 2014

Friday Movie Nights

Yes , The Oreo Peanut butter is a hit on Fridays .Highly recommended  for curious Foodies . Open the biscuit  plates of Oreo and spread a generous amount of peanut butter on the cream .The saltiness of the biscuit and that of the butter are complementary ..courtesy of H's marvelous invention ...

Yesterday was a very long day  ,I say that in a good way .A truly long day with multitude of places gone and things done .

Waking up to a first warm day of a spring upon blossoming .

I was in desperate need of stationary ,to aid organize all of my notes and start on study projects .So I went to Jumbo ,and came home with a mini hall ...items I got were an absolute must for a Friday night ...




 H can you imagine incorporating these popcorn cartons into a movie night .

R


No comments:

Post a Comment