Thursday 20 March 2014

At Y's

Konnitiwa from Tokyo! I'm currently at R's, waiting for her to finish her work and join me on my way to my grand parents'.

My sister gave me a translation job, and she gave it to me in such a lush that I'm only now regretting ever taking on the work. Too much responsibility for a Snufkin.

But being how she is, I'm pretty sure that my sister will thoroughly check and correct my work before she turns it in as her's, so I should really just get it done, never mind it being far from perfect.

This Office thing, the app for opening the document my sister wants translated, is playing up and for the second time what little work I've completed has been reset. I wish I had this in google documents so every word I write gets automatically saved. I sometimes regret that what I accidentally deleted gets saved tho lol. I dunno which is better.

I don't have time for anything despite being in Tokyo because of the job I was given, but then, if it wasn't for the job and for my sister prepaying me, I wouldn't be able to fly here so I'm not complaining. Much.

I'm making a potato filled with tomato soup atm. I'll see how it goes, and maybe we can try it together when you come over. I added a packet of cheese fondue cheese to the tomato soup so I'm hoping it will go well with the potato. I'm kind of sure it would. What does chese not go well with?

Miss ya.

H

No comments:

Post a Comment